IATM : Freedom within a Framework
- Discussing the challenge together with the client
- Looking into the client’s need
Assessment & Foundations
- Identifying the Agile baseline of the organization
- Creating the Transformation Backlog
- Train the employees for a common language
- Create suitable team space(s)
- Focus on team rituals, team feedback
- Start up internal communities for sustainability
- Focus on individual refinement and -feedback
- Introduce tooling for integrated processes
- Hand over to the coached and trained teams.
- Prepare the next wave with additional foundations
One of the success factors of our IP : our assessment
The assessment is based on 6 organizational competencies and will be used by our Agile coaches during the future waves of the Transformation.
The competencies have been used as a starting point for almost 2 decades and are refined on a regular basis.
Identifying how the actual culture relates to Agile values and principles such as transparency, learning and improvement.
Mapping how in the current situation the organization starts, handels and decharges work to teams or individuals.
Assessing in what way all stakeholders involved relate and interact with each other.
Identifying how valuable delivered solutions are and what the timing of the delivery is.
Looking into processes for knowledge sharing, development, training and group improvement.
Observing in what intensity teams and individuals are used to reflect, improve and how they are supported.
The Management Foundations are our working agreement with the client. Created in an early stage in the transformation journey, the Transformation Backlog helps align expectations of all parties and discuss the ins and outs of the project.